For assistance, please contact the Vermont Division of Liquor Control at (802) 828-2339 or email us at DLL.DLCEduTeam@vermont.gov. Our offices are open Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 4:30 PM.
- TO MAKE PURCHASES: To purchase a course, click the Programs link at the top of this page. To purchase non-course items, click the Products link at the top of this page.
- TO ACCESS A PURCHASED COURSE: Click the My Stuff link at the top of this page. Click the My Programs button. Click the Launch button beside the desired program to start/resume your course.
- TO UPDATE YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION: Click the My Stuff link at the top of this page. Click the My Account button. Click the Edit button to make changes. Click the Save button at the bottom of the page when you are finished updating your information.
- TO ACCESS A TRAINING COMPLETION CERTIFICATE: Click the My Stuff link at the top of this page. Click the My Programs button. Click the Launch button beside the completed program. You will be brought to the Bridge My Learning page. Locate the completed program in the list and click the View Certificate link beneath the program name. If you do not see a View Certificate link, click on the name of the program and then look for the View Certificate link below the last program component displayed.
- WARNING FOR MULTIPLE STUDENTS USING THE SAME COMPUTER: If after launching your course, you see course information for a different person, click the “gear” icon in the lower left of the screen and then click Sign Out. Close the browser tab and then relaunch the course.